I just wish you enough

....may your life be filled with just enough good things to sustain you.
I wish you enough sun to keep your attitude bright
no matter how gray the day may appear.
I wish you enough rain
to appreciate the sunshine even more.
I wish you enough happiness
to keep your spirit alive and everlasting.
I wish you enough pain
so that even the smallest of joys in life may appear greater.
I wish you enough gain
to satisfy your longings.
I wish you enough loss
to appreciate all that you have.
I wish you enough hellos
to get you throug the final good-bye.
Takes but a moment to meet one special person
...an hour to come to appreciate them
...a day to begin to love them;
...an entire lifetime to forget them.

5 comments:

Just me said...

this is truly beautiful! It makes me think of the things that I take for granted . . .and aware of how thankful I should be for the little things in life.

PoeticHeart said...

Absolutely gorgeous in thoughts and so movingly well written!

Richard said...

I love this and it challenges me to keep doing that which is within my reach.

Marie said...

I love this. It truly makes you remember that things are not always as we think they are and screams at us to appreciate all of the millions of litle things that make our life big!

YOU...make so many lives big!!

you go girl!

{{HUGS}}
@spreadingJOY

Cairn Grow said...

Would you mind if i posted your blog on my blog list? I love it here- so simple, so meaningful. I think people could use a break from the busy internet walls. :) Cairn Grow